Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Diet

Well, What are they??!

My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I didn't start my diet on New Year's Day, because I know myself, and I know that I wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes over New Year's Weekend with all of the leftover Christmas treats.

So I started my diet today, Monday the 5th of January, 2009. I don't really have a set goal of what I am going to eat... Just less food, and less fattening food. I am going to try and record what I eat here as often as I can ~ But again, I know myself, so I probably will forget for a few days, then be too lazy to catch back up.

So here we go:

Breakfast ~ Medium iced coffee with milk and splenda Calories 20

Lunch ~ Chunky beef & potato soup Calories 280
Saltines Calories 70

Dinner ~ Mashed potatoes with chicken Calories 600

Dessert ~ 1/2 a bowl of granola with soy milk Calories 170

Total for the day ~ 1140



No comments: