Monday, January 12, 2009

1 Week!

Well, here it is, a week after I started my diet! Wii Fit says that I have lost 4 pounds, but I don't really know if that is accurate, because I was wearing different clothing than the previous time I used it.

I think I am going to go to Subway for lunch today. I need to drop off a package for work at the Fedex center, and it's only a couple of doors down from Subway. Did you know that I used to work there? Yup. Age 16-18, I was your sub girl from 5PM-9PM. No, I never got sick of eating there! I actually got the job because I would come in almost every day after school to get a sub for dinner.

I am going to have to check their website to see what kind of deliciousness I can get for the least calories. I am thinking maybe a roast beef with no cheese. I gotta have my mayo though! IIRC, the mayo is "lite" and is only 20 calories per serving on a 6 inch.

Breakfast ~ Coffee with milk and spenda Calories ~ 50
Granola Bar Calories ~ 100

Lunch ~ Subway Veggie Patty 6" Calories ~ 430 <-- I asked for extra mayo!

Dinner ~ Subway Veggie Patty 6" Calories ~ 430
Cottage Cheese with salsa Calories ~ 130
Diet gum Calories ~ 5

Total for the day ~ 1,145

No comments: