Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lunch ~ Lean Cuisine Mac & Cheese Calories 290
Ketchup (yes, I need it!) Calories 45

Dinner ~ Ramen with a hot dog & onion Calories 550 <-- YIKES!
Ketchup (yes, I need it!) Calories 45
Crackers Calories 70
PB Cookie pack Calories 100
Gum Calories 10

Total for the Day ~ 1,110

Wow, I guess I kind of over-did it with the Ramen & hot dog combo. I guess the difference is, I used to eat it with TWO hot dogs, AND an egg mixed in. So I am progressing :)
Those little 100 calorie snack pack dessert things are saving my life! I absolutely have to have something sweet after dinner, and these are great! As I was going through the coupons from the paper today, I clipped one for 100 calorie packs of Twinkies!!! YUM!!! I am going to have to see if they have them next time I'm at Stop & Shop.

No comments: