Saturday, January 10, 2009

My first Dieting Saturday

I've gotten myself back on track for today! Not only did I have a low-calorie lunch, I also broke out the Wii Fit and dusted it off. It said it's been 40 days since I used it, and it would bo correct! I stopped using it around Tanksgiving, I think.

I'm not sure what to have for dinner, usually on Saturdays we either go out somewhere, or order pizza in. I plan on going out later on after I clean my aquarium, maybe I will stop by Stop & Shop and pick up something tasty and low-calorie. Maybe.

Lunch ~ Single hot dog (no bun) cooked with onions Calories 170
Cottage Cheese with tomatos Calories 160

Dinner ~ Dinner ~ Fresh summer rolls Calories 256
Sauce (They gave me extra today.) Calories 350
1 sip of Hubby's drink Calories 15
2 pieces diet gum Calories 5
Cookie pack Calories 100

Total for the day ~ 1,056



1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......