Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 4


Well, here I am on Day 4, yay me!

Last night was really difficult for me. Hubby had brought home a giant bag of turkey that his Mom had sent home with him (they work together) and he was eating it in front of me, and he kept asking me if I wanted some. Cruel. However, I persevered, and didn't eat any!

I am worried about tomorrow ~ On Fridays everyone in my office goes out to eat lunch together. Normally I am really excited to go, and I go around and ask everyone where they would like to eat that day. But I don't even know if I should go tomorrow or not. My willpower is really not very good, so if we go to one of my favorite places I don't think I will be able to get something "diet" like a salad or veggie plate. Also, we always split the bill evenly, and it usually ends up being $20-$25, and I don't want to pay that much for a salad I didn't want in the first place!
Fridays are usually like a "bonding time" though, and I don't want to miss out on anything. Maybe I will eat before we go, and just get a drink.

Huummm.... So what have we learned from today's rambles? I'm fat and cheap. That's okay. If I keep doing well on my diet eventually I will just be cheap! Haha!

Breakfast ~ Granola bar Calories 100
Iced coffee with milk Calories 50

Lunch ~ Chunky Steak & Potato Soup Calories 260
Crackers Calories 140

Dinner ~ Mac & Cheese Calories 490<--- BAD!
Ketchup ( for M&C ) Calories 45
Cookie Pack Calories 100


Total for day ~ 1,185


No comments: