Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Panda-Monium!


Er, how many times do you think that title has been used? Haha. Anyway, I just wanted to share some of my favorite panda pictures today. This first one came from cuteoverload.com, one of my very most favorite sites.






This next one is from a greeting card.







This is Tare Panda! I collect stuff with him on it - My best Tare Panda item is car seatcovers that I got while Jian and I were in China last summer.







This is a panda that I took a picture of at the Beijing Zoo --- Look at his cute little fat rolls on his back!!




Please check out my auctions on Ebay -- I have a few things ending today including a New England Patriots toddler jersey and some scrapbooking stencils. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/dawnoctopus_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

No comments: