Monday, July 7, 2008

First Post!

Well, here we are. I guess I am a little behind the times, I have never had a blog before. The little generic one on Myspace doesn't count.





The main idea behind this blog is to highlight some of the more interesting things that I have up for sale on Ebay. The secondary idea is to share some of my stories that I have about my visits to the thrift stores, yard sales, and flea markets. I seem to attract rather odd people at the places who want to share their life stories with me. I am happy to hear them, and pass them on to you.





Today I'll start with my Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Wind it UP purse/bag. This bag is NEW with tags, and retails for $56. It's currently selling for $9.99 with one bid. The auction ends on Wednesday July 9th at 5:19 PM.



Here's a link to the auction :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250266847027&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015


No comments: