Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CASH CRATE

I'd like to do a little something different this morning -- If you are reading my Ebay blog, I am going to guess that you like to either save money by buying on Ebay instead of the store, OR you like to buy things to re-sell them.

What does that have in common??
WANTING TO HAVE MORE MONEY.

Have you ever taken one of those surveys on "The Internets" to supposedly get a FREE $100 Starbucks giftcard? You go through and answer YES or NO to a bunch of questions that try to sell you things. You feverishly click NO NO NO to all of them, ever getting closer to your giftcard... then... the last "question" is "Which of these $19.99 per month (or whatever) services do you want to sign up for?" and you HAVE to click on one of them to get your free giftcard?

Well, www.cashcrate.com/667225 gives you surveys like that, EXCEPT they PAY YOU CASH to complete them. It's not a lot of cash. It's $ .50 - $ 1.00 per survey that you complete. REAL MONEY. It goes into your www.cashcrate.com/667225 account, and every month that you have $10 they will send you a check!!!! So far in July it's only the 9th, and I already have a guaranteed $16.50 in my account, and another $19.40 pending.

Also, with www.cashcrate.com/667225, you get money for referrals. You will earn 20% of whatever your referrals earn, for doing absolutely nothing. So far I only have a few referrals, so I am not making a lot of money from that, but there are other people on www.cashcrate.com/667225 that earn a couple hundred dollars a month. I know that's not going to make you a millionaire, but just imagine if you went outside, and found a $100 dollar bill! It's kind of like that, but you *know* it's coming to you in the mail.

I know a lot of people are worried that www.cashcrate.com/667225 might be a scam, BUT IT ISN'T!! Just TRY it. You have to fill out your surveys with real information, so make sure you get a new email address JUST for filling out surveys. Otherwise your regular email might get filled up with spam. You will want to check that new email address regularly, though. Some of the surveys they send you sign you up for free newletters or cartoons through email, and you have to confirm your email address before you get your $.75 or whatever. That's why I have $19.40 in my pending account, because I haven't confirmed any yet this week.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!


No comments: