Monday, July 14, 2008

New Thift Store!!

Have you ever been to Savers? I took a trip there this weekend, if you're in the Boston area, it's located in West Roxbury. I got a few books and some other assorted stuff, but the *best* find there was their flyer! It turns out that there is a NEW Savers opening in Danvers, MA on July 31st!!! That's good news to me, because I am more comfortable driving to Danvers than West Roxbury, and also my Toyota dealer is really close by, so maybe I can hit the Savers when my car gets it's servicing! YAY! When I was at Savers I picked up a few things for auction...

kids/youth shortie wetsuit black/green s/small Deep See Brand

Currently at $4.95, ends July 20th http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250270294179&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015


Colorfusion Festival Flameless Color Candle SKULL


Currently at $3.95, ends July 20th.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250270312121&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

No comments: