Monday, August 18, 2008

Wii Fit!!!


So as much as I made fun of the Wii Fit before it came out, I got one this past Friday!! I have to admit, it was a little embarrassing when it told me what my BMI is... And I *swear* it said "Ouch!" when I stepped on it. However, after using it for 3 days, I lost 1 pound! YAY! Only mumblemumblethirtymumble left to go!

I was pretty surprised when I first tried it, it was actually kind of fun! I think that the secret is all of the activities are less than 5 minutes long, so you don't really get too out of breath or tired all at once.

Here's what's included on the disc that comes with your balance board:

Yoga exercises
Push ups
Step aerobics, including a game in which the player must step on and off the Wii Balance Board in rhythm to the background music
Heading on-coming soccer balls and avoiding other objects by leaning forward and back
A ball-rolling mini-game
Hula hooping
Ski jumping, whereby the player squats as low as possible, whilst maintaining his or her balance, and then quickly stands as fast as possible in order to gain a good jump
Jogging
Tightrope walking



No comments: