Monday, October 20, 2008

Paperback Swap Meeting

PaperBackSwap.com - Our online book club offers free books when you swap, trade, or exchange your used books with other book club members for free. Saturday was a great day!!! I met the girls from the MASS chapter of Paperback Swap for lunch at Panera, then a few of us went to the discounted book store. I have been on PBS for a while now, but I had never been to a meeting before - it was really fun! I got to make a few new friends, too, and I am really happy about it. While I was at the bookstore I got a "Learn to Crochet" kit for only $9 - and a book called "I Love Crochet" for $6. Last night I learned how to chain stich!
For anyone who isn't a member of PBS yet you should give it a try - as long as you like books hehe!!
Please visit DawnOctopus.com for all of your kawaii stationery needs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn,

It was great meeting you too. I can't wait to meet again!

Lori's Reading Corner said...

Dawn,

I'm so glad you came with us.It was so nice meeting you and I hope you'll join us again!!!